Saturday, March 12, 2011

Starting

So, as many of you know, or will know, I'm planning on going to Ghana this July. If your looking at this blog, I either forced you, or your curious, or maybe you clicked the wrong button and ended up here. No matter what the cause of your "stumble" your now somewhat interested because you have read this far. Right? I had come up with the idea of starting a blog, to document my trip and my progress towards it. I'm hoping I'll be able to post in Ghana, but that's months away. I'll hopefully be documenting my thoughts, and feelings towards this trip. And if this goes over well, and I continue doing projects it will become my "official" blog for my life and thoughts. If I can figure it out, I'll post pictures as well. I guess I'll leave it at that. If you even read this far, thanks for supporting me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment